Monday – Thursday:
8 am – 4:30 pm
(last collection at 4 pm)
8 am – 11:30 am
(last collection at 11 am)
We are a licensed provider of WorkSTEPS Employment Testing Services. This program is a medically safe, legally compliant, scientific, and objective means of evaluating whether a worker has the functional capabilities to do a particular job. WorkSTEPS can be used as a foundation for hiring or as a component of fit-for-duty and return-to-work programs. It significantly reduces incidences and costs related to work injuries by:
- Matching employees to the essential functions of their jobs
- Expediting safe early return to work
- Supplying objective data for disputed workers’ compensation cases
Employers utilizing WorkSTEPS in their comprehensive prevention and work injury management programming are experiencing average work injury reductions of 50 percent during the first year of implementation with continued reductions in the second and third years. Employers can look forward to reduced modifier rates, reductions in lost time, increased worker productivity, decreased turnover, and diminished incidences of fraud and abuse.
- Breath Alcohol Testing by a Certified BAT Tech
- DOT-Non DOT Urine Drug Screens
- Post Offer
- Upper Quadrant/Carpal Tunnel Evaluation
- Visual Testing
Employers can order tests by calling 620-805-6212. Appointments are required during testing hours for these services.
Drug, Alcohol & Paternity Testing
Accelacare follows current DOT Urine Specimen Collection Procedure Guidelines as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation, as listed in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Handbook 49 CFR Part 40. Our collection process is conducted under these guidelines to prevent unauthorized access that could compromise the integrity and security of the specimens to be collected. These procedures allow for an individual’s privacy and confidentiality. Our professionally trained technicians keep current on all new laws and regulations as required by the DOT and the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association.
- Breath Alcohol Testing (using DOT approved breath alcohol devices)
- DNA Paternity Collection (sent to the top DNA lab in the United States and legally defensible in a court of law)
- DOT Collection and Lab-Based Testing
- Non DOT Instant and Lab-Based Testing
- Oral Swab Testing
- Partner of the E-Screen Instant Testing System
All tests require an appointment EXCEPT for drug and alcohol testing (walk-ins accommodated during testing hours for those services). To make an appointment or for questions about occupational services, please call 620-805-6212.