PHYSICAL THERAPY BUSINESS
Do you dream of running your own outpatient physical therapy practice?
The Accelacare Startup Incubator trains Physical Therapy Fellows and other experienced Physical Therapists to start up and run their own clinics.
LEARN TO START A SUCCESSFUL PHYSICAL THERAPY BUSINESS
Program graduates may qualify for:
● Startup and management support from the program coordinators
● Introduction to potential seed funding sources to start a PT clinic or expand an existing clinic
● Ongoing operational, marketing, and financial management support
The program will help aspiring practice owners:
● Formulate a business plan and startup budget
● Prepare to seek financing from banks & investors
● Identify their clinic market & location
● Locate and rent clinic space within their market
● Learn clinic business management practices
Qualified applicants will be selected for a formal interview.
Qualified applicants are:
Fellowship trained OR Have 10+ years of experience in physical therapy; and looking for the next step on their career path.
Desirable qualities in an applicant include strong clinical knowledge and skills / abilities, high clinical aptitude, desire to mentor, strong written and verbal communication skills and evidence of initiative and self-responsibility. Advanced certifications, including and especially fellowship training are preferred.
You can access the Application Timeline (PDF) by clicking here.