Hybrid Physical Therapy Rehab Tech
Assist in the provision of patient care and related activities under the direct, on site supervision, of a physical therapist as permitted by state or payer regulation, assist with front office tasks, and assist with pre-employment functional testing. We want someone who is ready to be a critical part of the care team that provides for the entire patient experience – beginning, middle and end. We will provide support and training to help people grow into the role.
- Assist the Physical Therapist with patient care and related activities following formal on the job training and competency testing.
- Assist the Physical Therapist with patient data intake and support documentation as permitted by state statute.
- Report all treatment procedures performed as delegated and under directly to the Physical Therapist and/or the Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning, maintenance support operations of the clinic’s physical plant, patient care equipment and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and EHS policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Facility’s Comprehensive Compliance Plan (CPP) which includes but is not limited to: Business & Clinical Operations, Environmental Health & Safety, HIPAA, Human Resources and Code of Conduct as well as all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements associated the Comprehensive Compliance Plan
- Assist the front office with patient data intake, scheduling, scanning information into medical records, filing, insurance authorizations
- Provide follow up discharge calling to patients
- Aide Physical Therapist with pre-employment functional testing
- Assist with Occupational Services including drug testing and breath alcohol testing
- Language interpretation between patients and PT’s and front office staff
- A person who has an interest in pursuing a career in Physical Therapy or a related healthcare profession
- A person who demonstrates the physical and mental capabilities (practical &/or written, post training competency test) to perform the duties required of the position
- A person who can meet the physical demand level of the position
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferable