FOR FELLOWS IN TRAINING
CALLING ALL FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING!
Accelacare’s clinical rotation program for fellows is built with the following goals in mind:
1. Help each FiT develop and apply concepts learned in fellowship coursework
2. Compensate fellows for the value that they bring to the clinic
3. Give each fellow the flexibility to design their schedule and meet their hours on their terms
Here are some details about the program:
1. FiTs will be independent clinicians with mentors available both in specific 1:1 settings (co-treats, etc.) and on an ad-hoc basis throughout the workday.
2. FiTs will advance their clinical reasoning skills by targeting a highly complex patient population, with cases that often have multiple comorbidities.
3. Accelacare’s front desk team will work with mentors to ensure that each fellow’s case load meets their needs and prepares them for applied and written examinations.
To learn more about Accelacare’s structured program for fellows-in-training, please contact the clinic at 620-271-0700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org