There are jobs. And then there are callings. Physical therapy is a calling. If you’re in our profession, you know the incredible feeling of accomplishment that comes from helping someone overcome pain, regain mobility, and get back to living their best life.
At Accelacare, we share your passion. That’s why we like to frame hiring decisions around a candidate’s personal interests. For example, we started our Women’s Health Program, the first of its kind in Western Kansas, because one of our PTs has a passion for helping women with pelvic issues. Another of our PTs has a special interest in pediatric care, and we look forward to expanding those services. We also have a team member who is passionate about teaching continuing education to other PTs and we encourage and support them along the way.
No matter what position you hold at Accelacare, we want every member of our team to feel the same passion and satisfaction about their work.
Job Title: Front Office Patient Intake Coordinator
Description: The person in this role will be the first point of contact for a patient, and will help guide the patient throughout their experience.
- Greeting patients and getting to know them
- Educating the patient on insurance, out-of-pocket expenses, and what the patient can afford
- Answering phones
- Check in process and screening
- Appointment scheduling
- Collecting new patient information
- Insurance benefits verification
- Electronic Medical Records tasks
- Copay and payment collection
- Bilingual (English / Spanish preferred)
- High School Degree/GED Certification
If you are interested in applying, please contact our HR director, Angela Reich at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send an application. Please complete the application and send it to Angela along with a copy of the most recent resume.
Apply today – and discover how much fun work can (and should) be!