Accelacare en Español
- Page outline:
- Our story;
- Services and treatments;
- Contact details;
- Intake form (pdf);
- Request an appointment (form);
- Note: Add the request an appointment at the top of the page;
Our history / Nuestra Historia
Dr. Wes Wickwar, PT, DPT, FAAOMPT, was a sole practitioner when he founded Accelacare in 2007. As word of Wes’s pioneering treatment model and highly personalized approach spread across the community, more and more patients turned to Accelacare for physical therapy, pain management, and other services. Since then, Accelacare has helped hundreds of local residents overcome chronic pain, regain mobility, and improve their quality of life.
New physical therapists soon came on board, attracted by Wes’s practice of encouraging clinicians to develop their own areas of interest and expertise. Thanks to his visionary business model, talented therapists excel here, and satisfied patients keep recommending us to their friends and family. Over time, we have added new services, such as specialty care for women’s pelvic health issues and drug and alcohol screenings.
Today, our thriving clinic is still growing. In early 2018, we knocked down a wall to add the suite next door, expanding our square footage by about 30 percent. We’re continuing to explore new care options and look forward to a bright future for Accelacare in the decades to come.
At Accelacare, our expert team of specialists is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality care so you can get better – and stay better! Our goal is to help you regain mobility, overcome pain, and get back to living your best life. We do this by:
- Listening carefully to understand your medical history, symptoms, lifestyle, and treatment goals
- Educating you about your body, your condition, and your treatment plan
- Developing a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan tailored to your needs and lifestyle
- Making you a partner in your own care so that we can work together to get you back on track as quickly and completely as possible
- Providing you with a customized, ongoing exercise program to help prevent future injuries after the completion of physical therapy
SERVICES & TREATMENTS / Servicios y tratamientos
As experts in anatomy and movement, physical therapists are trained to be problem solvers. Our main objective is to identify the cause of your problem and correct it, using both manual therapies and leading-edge equipment. We treat the full range of conditions related to:
- Chronic pain
- Work- and sports-related injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Women’s health issues
In addition, we offer occupational services including WorkSTEPS, drug and alcohol screening, and paternity testing.
Contact Details / Datos de Contacto
Intake Form (PDF) / Formulario de Registración
Request an Appointment (Form) / Solicitar un Turno