Accelacare Physical Therapy is a licensed provider of WorkSTEPS Employment Testing Services. WorkSTEPS was developed to meet a critical employer need-to-create medically safe, legally compliant, scientific, and objective means of matching a worker's functional capabilities with the essential functions of the job.
WorkSTEPS establishes functional testing as a foundation for hiring, fit-for-duty, and return-to-work programs. WorkSTEPS significantly reduces incidences and costs related to work injuries by:
- Appropriately matching employees to the essential functions of their jobs
- Expediting safe, early return to work
- Supplying objective data that results in case resolution for disputed workers' compensation cases
- Post Offer
- Upper Quadrant/Carpal Tunnel Evaluation
- DOT-Non DOT Urine Drug Screens
- Breath Alcohol testing by a certified BAT tech
- Visual testing
Employers utilizing WorkSTEPS in their comprehensive prevention and work injury management programming are experiencing average work injury reductions of 50% during the first year of implementation with continued reductions in the second and third years. You can expect reduced modifier rates, reductions in lost time, increased worker productivity, decreased turnover, and diminished incidences of fraud and abuse.
Contact us for additional information.