Do you suffer from any of these:
• Pelvic pain?
• Pain with intercourse?
• No ability to use a tampon or consummate your marriage?
• Back pain?
• Hip pain or weakness?
• Low back pain?
• Pregnancy aches and pains?
• Bladder pain?
• Urinary or fecal leakage after childbirth?
• Diastasis recti or the separation of abdominal muscles after childbirth?
• Urinary leakage with athletics (not associated with pregnancy)?
• Urinary frequency or urgency (having to pee too much or having trouble making it in time)?
• Infertility issues?
• Endometriosis affecting daily life?
• Abdominal pain associated with abdominal surgery or scar tissue?
• IBS, constipation, fibromyalgia? There’s a connection!
• Scar tissue after gynecological surgery or colorectal surgery or cancer?
• Difficulty healing after sexual abuse, rape, trauma?
If so, we can help!
Here at Accelacare Physical Therapy, we have two doctors of physical therapy, Dr. Angela M. Reich PT DPT FAAOMPT, and Dr. Tarryn Andrews PT DPT, who treat women's health conditions related to pelvic floor muscular dysfunction in addition to other types of physical therapy. We are one of the only clinics in western Kansas that provides this type of physical therapy.
Our female PTs are specially trained in women's health physical therapy and they have taught classes to other physical therapists across the state on women's health. We have private treatment rooms for women's health patients and our patients' health information is always kept confidential. We understand the nature of these conditions and that there is shame and stigma attached. But there is hope.
We have a passion to treat women who are often suffering in silence, often for years, thinking that it is "normal" or "part of aging" or "unavoidable after pregnancy" or "untreatable." These are myths! Women of all ages do not have to suffer from pelvic pain or incontinence. These things are treatable and often disappear after just a few sessions of physical therapy. If you are suffering from any of these, our physical therapists are here to help!
We can help with these and more, please give us a call today at (620) 271-0700 or email [email protected]