Our expertise as physical therapy specialists provides you the confidence, comfort, and assurance that you are in the best of hands. We try to empower you to take control of your health.
We provide exceptional care by:
- staying abreast of recent developments within our field through continued education
- achieving fellowship training through The Manual Therapy Institute
- maintaining membership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- keeping up with the most recent evidence based medical literature
- consulting with other therapists within Accelacare and nationwide
- educating you of an ongoing exercise program after completion of physical therapy to prevent future injuries
- using state of the art equipment including AlterG treadmill, Pneumex unloader system, Sanders 3D Active Trac for spinal decompression
We are accepting new patients and welcome you to visit our physical therapy practice anytime. You don't have to travel far....you have expertise in your own backyard!
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and take an important step to becoming a healthier you!